Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Good morning everyone 🤔🤔🤔...I know , everyone think why he say good morning at everytime he posting a blog , because good morning gave us freshness to us at every time we say that...I like to share a small story with you... once upon a time ,god asked a man what you want tell anything and I will gave you a unlimited thing and man replied I need a one more 5 minutes to finish my life,and in that time I want spend time with my parents and I want to small fight with my brother ...what I had to say means,in the world everything loss means we have gain it New one but ... TIME...IT IS MORE PRECIOUS AND NEVER A MAN TO BUY IT..IF YOU WANT MORE EXPLANATION MEANS WATCH THE BELOW VIDEO..and leave a comment on a comment box .....


No comments:

Post a Comment